This is perfect.
This is perfect.
Louisa May Alcott goes up to the counter and orders a cup of jo.
This blog is great but this one made me laugh out loud.
Hey guys, I’m happy to announce that Calliope and I are hosting our very first giveaway! This is a giveaway to thank all of our lovely mommy and daddy and baby followers and fellow bloggers while spreading the love of fluff from one parent to the next!
So what’s being given away?
- One (1) New in package BumGenius Freetime in “Spence”
- One (1) New in package Flip cover in “Chaplin”
- One (1) New fleece cover from Modern Hippie Co.
Now for a few rules:
- Reblogs only. You may reblog this post as many times as you would like, but no giveaway blogs. I will be checking, so please don’t betray my trust and love of fluff.
- You don’t have to be following us on Tumblr, but if you win and follow us, we will also include a pack of Snappis and a dozen prefolds.
- If you follow us on Instagram, we will also include a beauty related bonus gift.
- Giveaway ends on Friday, October 31st, 2014, and winner will be notified on here by November 1st. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will select another winner.
- Winner will be picked via random.org.
May the odds be ever in your favor! Much love and good luck! <3
TOO GOOD NOT TO REBLOG.
Don’t come at me with your Southern lady passive aggressive bless-your-heart-esque bullshit. You will be met with my Yankee abrasive aggressive back-the-fuck-up-esque reply. You’re not better than me because you hide your bitchiness in kindness.
Sometimes everything feels like shit and I want to cut off all my hair and forget things for awhile.
Sometimes I want to remember and let my heart swell and break sweetly. But other times I want to wipe slates clean and reinvent it all.
Sometimes I want to fall asleep alone but mostly I want you right by me.
Sometimes I run but I run because I want to be shown that I’m worth chasing.
When my lungs run out of breath and the dew covered grass cushions my fall the sun will bake me warmly back to life. I’ll stand up and my shaky legs will hold the weight of my body and my heavy mind. I’ll walk back. I always walk back because it’s home I’ve run from.
Home doesn’t walk but it always welcomes.
deathbychickens this reminded me of you
All this love for pumpkin that I’m seeing.
While not a fan of pumpkin, I’m glad y’all are having your moment. Because I know as soon as y’all’s little season is over then it’s egg nog time. And when egg nog time arrives, you pumpkin lovers better get the f*ck outta my way.
I will shank somebody over egg nog. So, enjoy your moment, but then kindly step aside.
remember 2001-2004 though???!? remember windows xp and kerrang and neopets and shrek being a big deal and beyblades and ps2 skating/snowboarding games and “i believe in a thing called love” and flash video sites and avril lavigne and wearing chains on jeans and t.A.T.u. and seeing LOTR and PotC in cinemas and how every boy looked like reese from malcolm in the middle
I hope this is sarcastic because if we are unironically feeling nostalgic for 2004 then I’m officially too old for this shit and I’m out.